Phenomena and the unexplained
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phenomena and the unexplained

Shadows of Valhalla Unexplained Forum and Chat Room

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stiff29

stiff29

My story Empty
PostSubject: My story   My story Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:07 pm

Before I moved into the apartment that I am currently living in. I lived in an old family farm house. It was in my family for over 75 years. And sadly, most of the older generations did lose there life there. From farm accidents, to normal endings. I have seen allot of my family there. From a floating torso, to a full body. My grand mother, was a very nice spirit that resided there with the other ones. She would usually be seen in the kitchen, and in the dinning room. When I did see her, which was every night about the same-time. To my Grand father and my father, they were very angry ghosts. I even had the pleasure to have walked in to one of there fights one night. I had bruises on my chest, and my back from them for almost a week! But most of the other ones that were there were family ghosts were nice, caring, and just there to watch over me growing up. So, I had a spirit for a nanny, big deal! I still learned allot from them, I still hold true to most of there words. Yes, spirits talk! And then can interact with you to. They just preside on a higher plane, that is still there. Ghosts and Guardian Angels can be talked to. You just need to have a VERY open mind, and time to listen to them.
Back to top Go down

My story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phenomena and the unexplained :: Paranormal :: Members Hauntings-
Jump to: